Sunday, 8 May 2016

My Makeup Instagram

Hello everyone! How are you today? 
I wanted to make a quick blog post kinda advertising (haha) my sort of new Instagram, that is purely dedicated to all things makeup related! I upload very frequently on there, where I show awesome makeup products and looks that I've created on clients and myself. Once I've finished college I will be even MORE frequent on there where I will be doing cool makeup looks, whether the main focus is on the eyes or lips! 

My Other Instagram Account:

>>> @nikolettamakeup <<<

* * *
I thought I'd include a few snippets of some of the pictures I have on my Instagram below!






I hope you enjoy my instagram and I'd really appreciate it if you went over and supported me also! I hope you're all enjoying this lovely weather - thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment