Monday, 16 November 2015

Little Ways to Decorate your Room!!

I love looking at room tour/decoration blog posts/videos because you get a little insight into people's personal lives/the place they live in - AS CREEPY AS THAT SOUNDS...I just like getting inspiration from these posts. I thought I'd share sections of my room with you that are my favourite parts of my room due to the way I have decorated it!













I hope you all enjoyed this post, it's a bit different to my other posts, which I really like actually! I'm going to incorporate more lifestyle posts into my blog as oppose to always blogging about makeup, of course I'll still blog about makeup, but I'm going to do a variety of topics on my blog! Thank you for reading!

If you're interest as to where any of the items in the pictures above are from, leave a comment below saying something like "picture #2 = piggy bank, where is it from?" and I'll reply to your comment :D 

4 comments:

  1. Your room is so pretty! I absolutely love your vanity and the area around it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! The vanity is from ikea :D

      Delete
  2. I love room tour posts too for the exactly same reasons haha! I love the fairy lights around your bed, they're so pretty! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete