Thursday, 2 April 2015

The Brush Egg

This little gadget really attracted me for a number of reasons; I'm lazy when it comes to cleaning my brushes and my fingers always feel like they're going to freeze off when I'm cleaning them. Now the best part of this little tool is that it's £1.38. Say whaaattt?! 





As you can see from the picture above, it's like a little glove for your fingers. The ridges of the glove cleanse your brushes very well. I'm usually left with beigy-stains of foundation on my brushes (when I clean the brushes with my hands) but ever since I've been using this, it's made my brushes look so clean!



As you can see, the brush hairs look like how they did when I first bought them. It's incredible. It's also a great travelling product because it's so small and compact and it's also a really quick way to deep cleanse your brushes, which can usually take a lot of time. I really do recommend this product, especially if you hand wash your brushes, sometimes the tap water can get too cold/too hot and it can be rather unbearable, this little glove keeps your fingers nice and warm, haha! 

2 comments:

  1. That's such a good price for that type of tool, I'd love to try it soon x
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I really recommend it!

      Delete