Monday, 12 January 2015

A Day at the Zoo

Today's blog post is quite a bit different from what I usually post on my blog. I thought it would be great to record where I went yesterday with my brother and father. My parents took me to this exact place as a child, I think I was around six or seven years old, and to have been back there yesterday really brought back a lot of memories. 
I did take quite a few pictures, so I thought I'd share them all with you guys! But the sole purpose of this post, is to document something memorable, so that I could look back on it in the future. 






















3 comments:

  1. I love animals so that looks really fun haha. Can I ask what you use to take photos with on your blog?

    Check out my blog? Dalal x | monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From December 28th 2014 I have been using my Canon EOS 700D with a 18-55mm Zoom Lens, from before those posts I have been using my iPhone 4s. I used my iPhone in this post by the way! Hope this helped :) x

      Delete