Monday, 6 October 2014

My Z Palette!

Hello lovelies! How are you all? So recently, I purchased a Z Palette off of Amazon. I've been looking for a way to store some of my eyeshadows, as I am running out of space in my make-up draws and I found that the Z Palette seemed like a handy and nifty product to store my eyeshadows in! So of course, I bought one. These do retail for around £20, depending on the size of the palette that you want. I bought an Xtra Large one as I thought it would definitely fit all my eyeshadows in...Which it did!




So, in this palette I store all of my MUA eyeshadows. This brand has amazing quality eyeshadows. They are insanely pigmented and creamy and not to mention, the sizing is double the size of MAC eyeshadows, oh...And they're only a £1. WHAT?! I really love these eyeshadows, I honestly think that these are much better quality than a majority of some MAC eyeshadows, which is rather insane seeing as the MAC eyeshadows retail for nearly £15. I really urge all of you to give these eyeshadows a go, you probably won't regret it!

Swatches:



Just a little side note: "Shade 20" is actually a black eyeshadow, but because it is contrasted so much next to the eyeshadow "Onyx" which is an even darker and stronger black eyeshadow - the shades of brown in "Shade 20" show up more, as "Onyx" is a more intense black - but I promise you that "Shade 20" is actually a matte black colour!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
What's your favourite eyeshadow brand?

4 comments:

  1. You have some gorgeous shades in your palette! Mac is my fave brand, i love their shadows!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They do have amazing shades!

      Delete
  2. Your blog design is lovely great post!
    that palette looks really nice but im not sure if i would be able to pull of those colours
    http://misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren!
      Aw, I'm sure ANYONE can pull them off! (:

      Delete