Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Make Up Forever Flash Palette DUPE!

Hello everyone! Recently I've been venturing my make-up skills into the more theatrical side of make-up. If you're slightly unsure of what theatrical make-up is, it's basically the film/theater side of make-up. For instance; masks, cuts, bruises, face painting etc. 
And in order for me to have pursued something in theatrical make-up, I had to buy some products.
One of the products that really stood out to me was a product that looks exactly like the Make Up Forever Flash Palette. This palette was only £7! 

The dupe:




Swatches:



I'm really surprised with the quality and pigmentation of these colours. 
I honestly thought that they were going to look really patchy/streaky and very un-pigmented like those really cheap paints you can sometimes buy.
As you can see, I did swatch them on my arm - I left the swatches on my arm for about forty-five minutes each, they did not irritate my arm what-so-ever. However, if you want to test them properly, test the colours on the back of your neck, behind your ear. Of course, everyone has different allergies/sensitivity levels, so the outcome may be different for everyone.
I seriously can't overcome how amazing this item is, especially at the price of £7 when it usually retails for $99!

I hope you found this post interesting! 


2 comments:

  1. They look so pigmented and lovely!!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, I love bright colours.

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete