Thursday, 9 October 2014

Beauty Wishlist | October 2014

Hello everyone! It has come to that time of the month again where I share with you lovely bunch some products that have caught my eyes that I really want to try out. 

What my heart desires:


1. Make up For Ever Flash Palette - $99 Sephora - I'm pretty sure quite a few of you have seen this product, and if I'm honest it is a really expensive item, I'm pretty sure it's ninety-nine dollars...But this item seems like such a handy thing to have. I'm really into theatrical makeup, so this would be such an amazing item for if you are into transforming yourself into a crazy monster/character! 

2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - £30.50 Selfridges - Ah. This product is highly hyped about in the beauty community that I am so eager to get my paws on this product and see what all the fuss is about! I am also a huge fan of dewy looking foundations and when I heard that this foundation gives you a natural 'glow' it completely hooked me!

3. MAC "Rebel" Lipstick - £15.50 MAC - This lipstick is so stunning, especially for this time of year! However, I really don't think I could pull this colour off...And I've got a feeling that this colour may wash me out. I shall give it a swatch when I'm next in a MAC store.

4. Bobbi Brown BBU Palette - $250 Bobbi Brown USA - Now I'm pretty sure this is one of the products that first caught your eyes when you saw this post. I really think this product would come in extremely handy for when I hopefully start freelancing in the future. Not to mention, Bobbi Brown concealers are amazing! So it can't really get any better than that! 

5. Bare Minerals "Well Rested" Eye Brightener - £16.75 FeelUnique - I have heard Shaaanxo (on YouTube) talk about this item so much, to the point that I have added this item to my wishlist. And her undereyes always look flawless, so I thought I would take her recommendations on board! However, she is now using an E.L.F powder under my eyes, so I've got a bit of a dilemma to face now...Hmm.

I hope you enjoyed this post! 
How has your day been? And what is something that has caught your eyes recently?

3 comments:

  1. The shade of the Mac lipstick is stunning!!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ah I can't wait to try it out (:

      Delete
  2. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete