Monday, 15 September 2014

Beauty Wishlist | September 2014

Hello, how are you today? I thought I would share with you some products that I want to get my greedy paws on! I've wanted a majority of these products for over a month, and I'm still craving them. And I know that I really don't need these items, but I'm a make-up collector sooo, I do kind of need them, but I probably won't ever get round to buying them... (well, maybe item number three!)



1) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ~ £56 Space NK ~ This item is a definitely collectors item! Apart from the only downside of this item being extremely expensive, I have actually heard amazing things about these powders. (I have nothing else to say about this item...Oh dear.)
2) Anastasia Brow Wiz ~ £15.50 BeautyBay ~ I'm pretty sure a lot of girls know how important brows are these days, which is why a majority of the girl population (except me) have turned to this holy grail item. I've heard amazing things about this item, and not only that but I've seen the transformation it has done to some people's eyebrows! I would really love to give this item a go and see what all the fuss is about.
3) Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume ~ £69.50 Boots ~ Out of all the products shown above, I would choose only this one out of all of them. I went and smelled this perfume a couple of days after it came out, and my gosh, it is such a gorgeously scented perfume! P.S. Boots have currently reduced this item by six pounds and ninety-five pence.
4) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural ~ £23 official MAC site ~ Yet again, Nicole has been hearing people rave about this product. I've heard pretty great reviews about this item. People say that it's fantastic at setting your make-up whilst adding some extra coverage. Now, I honestly don't like wearing foundation or any face-covering-liquid for that matter (except concealer) because I hate having those sort of products on my face...So when my skin became bad during the summer of 2013, I was so embarrassed about it that I turned to foundations. To this day I have been left with red-brown, hyper-pigmentation marks that had been left behind from my pre-spots. So now that my skin is getting better (touch wood) I'm hoping to wear just concealer and maybe a powder with a bit of coverage, and this will most likely be the powder I turn to!
5) Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette ~ £21.88 Amazon ~ This palette has such stunning colours will I am practically dying to try out. And let's all talk about the packaging of this product, it's really cute! I swear I wouldn't buy it just for the packaging...!

What is an item on your wishlist?

12 comments:

  1. Daisy dream smells amazing but I haven't got that yet and I really want to try a too faced pallette, im not sure which one tho, something will purple in there x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! They all look amazing, I'd be happy with any :o

      Delete
  2. The too faced palette looks so gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy dream smells incredible! I recently bought it from the perfume shop as they had 50% off everything in store, so I got it for about £40 something instead of it's usual price.. It was so good!! I did a perfume collection post recently if you want to check out my thoughts on it :-) I'd definitley recommend and it's worth saving for!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for telling me, I'll get mine from there! Of course (:

      Delete
  4. I really want to try Daisy Dream, the bottle is just gorgeous x
    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've smelt it and I've been hooked ever since!

      Delete
  5. I want that Marc Jacobs perfume!

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was just wondering how you get the custom gadgets such as your find me here one?
    It makes your blog look gorgeous and i want my blog to look nice but its just bleh:(
    Any help appreciated haha xx


    http://makeupstassh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marc Jacobs always do the most beautiful designs for their perfume bottles. I always hear so much about the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. Great post! :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete