Thursday, 7 August 2014

TAG: Get To Know Me!

Hello wonderful readers! I'm going to try and keep this introduction to this blog post short and sweet. But I just wanted to start off by saying that I made up this tag and the following questions, so that you could all get to know me a bit better. I know that there are quite a few 'Get To Know Me' tags floating around the internet, but I really wanted to do my own questions. I hope you enjoy this post!

The questions:

1. What's one thing you really want to do before you die?
♥ I would really love to sky-dive.

2. If you had to choose only three countries/places in the world to visit, which countries/places would you choose?
Paris, America and Bora Bora/anywhere exotic/pretty

3. Do you have a middle-name?
♥ I actually do not, it's pretty weird because everyone that I know has one.

4. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
♥ I wear prescription glasses because I cannot see well from a far distance. 

5. Tell us something that not many people know about you?
♥ Something I can think of right now, that only a few close friends and family members know, is that I'm afraid of planes, to the point where I actually throw up. I know, it's gross. It's not just a one off thing, it's started ever since I was seven years old (when it was my first time ever going on a plane) and has been ongoing since. Apart from this year and last year because I haven't gone on holiday. And even though I want to travel in the future I know fully well that I would make a fool of myself along the way. (And yes I know it's crazy that I want to sky-dive, yet I'm afraid of planes, but it just seems so fun!)

6. What's your favourite cereal?
♥ Lucky charms - but I haven't had them in months! I must buy some more...

7. What's your favourite genre of films?
♥ Horror, comedy and romantic comedy.

8. What's your favourite book?
♥ Any book that has been written by Lindsey Kelk. I'm not even exaggerating, but I think I've spoken about her in ninety percent of my blog posts.

9. What are three foods that you despise?
♥ People are going to gasp when they hear this, but I hate Macaroni & Cheese, Shepard's Pie and Lasagna. 

10. Do you have any pets?
♥ Throughout my life I have had a dog, which was an English Springer Spaniel named Lara. I've had seven fish (two of which were mine, both were named Goldie - yes they were goldfishes, so original), a Syrian hamster named Caramel, my brother also had a Syrian hamster named Fudge, we've also kind of had cats as well (quite a lot of cats, probably 30 over the last 5 years) - but they were strays that would live in our home in Cyprus and we would look after them, but my Gran looks after them now, as we don't live in Cyprus - we only look after them when we visit her which is usually for a month. I also bought another Syrian hamster today (07.08.2014) - so expect to see more posts on him soon!

11. What's your favourite magazine?
♥ Glamour (for freebies and style) and Now (for all the celebrity gossip.)

12. Do you ever want to get married in the future?
♥ Yes I'd love to

13. Do you ever want to have children in the future?
♥ Of course! I would love a big family of three or four children. 

14. What's your biggest pet peeve?
♥ When people eat with their mouth open. It kills me.

15. What's one thing you can't stand in a person?
♥ Probably someone who uses you.

16. What eye colour do you have?
♥ Light brown. 

17. What's your favourite pizza topping?
♥ Hawaiian all the way.

18. What's your favourite take-away food?
♥ Chinese - oh my gosh. 

19. If you were given one-million pounds, what would you do with it?
♥ Of course I would give some to charities and people in need. But I would also save the rest and put it towards my future - like on a house, on some family pets, also towards supporting my partner and also for my children and their futures

20. What's your worst habit?
♥ My nail biting habit, it's disgusting I know...But I haven't bitten my nails in over a month!

21. Who knows you the best?
♥ Either my mum, dad or my sister. I'm pretty close with them. 

22. What's your favourite drink?
♥ This is going to sound lame, but it's water. But I also do like apple juice and I also like a drink from Costa named a 'Sticky Toffee Creamy Cooler.' It's amazing. 

23. Do you collect anything?
♥ Clothes and make-up!

24. Are you easy to get-to-know?
♥ I personally think that I am very easy to get to know - but only if I'm comfortable around you because some people can be really awkward - and I just can't click with them, have you ever been there?

25. What do you think about more than anything else?
♥ I think a lot about my future and how I'm going to try and aim to get the best future that I want. 

26. What position do you sleep in?
♥ I sleep on my side, I can't fall asleep if I lay on my back or my stomach!

27. Who do you turn to for whenever you need help about something?
♥ A majority of people would answer this question and say their mum/dad/brother/sister etc. But for me, I'd have to say Yahoo Answers.

28. What's one thing you get embarrassed about the most?
♥ I know this is going to sound really wrong of me to say this because it's about my future and no one else's, but whenever someone asks me what I want to do in the future, and I reply with being a make-up artist for films/celebrities etc. I feel like they're judging my response because I feel like they think it's such a pointless/stupid job. I don't know...I just always get that impression from people. I personally think it's such an interesting and talented job because you do need skills in art to pursue a job in the make-up industry. 

29. If there was one thing you could change about the world we live in today, what would it be?
♥ Of course, the main thing I would choose to change would definitely be poverty. But I'd also like to put a stop to racism, general discrimination, discrimination about sexual orientation and also discrimination against the female society. 

30. Who are you going to tag?
♥ I want to tag, yet again, anyone who is reading this and wants to answer these questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment