Saturday, 16 August 2014

Make-up Haul!

Hello! So, as I mentioned in my "Fashion & Accessory Haul!" blog post, I said that I would be doing a make-up haul (hence the title) - so I hope you lovely readers enjoy today's post! This make-up haul is sort of a collective haul as a few of the things in this post were bought a week ago. If you're interested in an item shown below - click on it and it will direct you to the site where I got it from! A product shown below with no re-directed link may have been a one-off offer. 

              

This is what I bought:


       

       

       

       



Boots ~ Bumble and Bumble "The Ultimate Blow Dry" ~ (Includes 30ml of Thickening Hairspray & 15ml of Straight Blow Dry) This travel set was on clearance for £4! For a 50ml bottle of the Thickening Hairspray it costs £8.50 and for a 60ml bottle for the Straight Blow Dry costs £12. So I thought it was a pretty good deal because this set may have cost £11 or so pounds off of clearance. 
Boots ~ Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain ~ I got the shades "024 Cannes Crush" which is the peachy, coral shade. And I also got the shade "045 New York Scene" which is a deep red colour. I will be doing a review on these products shortly. These cost £7.99 each, but they are on offer for 2 for £10 on all Revlon products. 
Boots ~ Maybelline Baby Lips "Pink Shock" ~ Maybelline brought out some new Babylips (well...Actually they're not new, because they've been in America for over a year, but anyway! This product is so pigmented and it's actually a pretty wearable and nice colour, and it actually suits me!
Boots ~ Pretty Quik Instant Nail Polish Remover ~ I've tried this product on several occasions and it is "quik." Plus, it's £2.79!
Boots ~ Barry M Nail Paint in "Raspberry" ~ This is my favourite ever nail polish. This is my favourite colour to wear on my nails and this nail polish formula is fantastic! It drys very quickly, which is great for me because I hate having wet nails that take four hours to dry. I am pretty sure this nail polish retails for only £2.99! P.S. This is the colour I'm wearing on my nails in the picture above!
           ~ Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in "Blueberry" ~ Again, I love the formula of this nail polish, but the colour just isn't for me. I'm not a fan of colours like blues, pinks, etc. Unless they're dark - I just don't think they look very good on me. But I bought this anyway to see if I would change my mind, but for now, I will stick to dark colours. However, this colour is extremely beautiful. This nail polish is £3.99
Boots ~ ECOTOOLS Domed Bronzer "1229" ~ I bought this to apply The Body Shop Honey bronzer. I really like ECOTOOLS brushes, they're great quality and a great investment as they last for years and have never shed a single hair in the four years I have owned their brushes. This brush is £9.99.


MAC ~ Pigment in "Tan" ~ I haven't had a proper chance to try this on my eyelids yet but when I swatched it, it was the most gorgeous colour. I can't wait to try it! This was £17.50 in stores, but I think they gave me fifty p off! The staff were all very nice in MAC.
MAC ~ Prolongwear Painpot in "Soft Ochre" ~ this is another well-known product from MAC. I bought this to use as a primer for when I wear eyeshadows. I also want to use this maybe on an everyday basis to cancel out the darkness of my eyelids. This product was £15.50. 
MAC ~ Sample of Skin Base Visage ~ The ladies behind the MAC counter surprised me with a free sample of one of their products. Which was so nice of them!


The Body Shop ~ Honey Bronzer "02" ~ I heard a lot of bloggers and YouTubers talking about how amazing they thought this product was, so I thought I would give it a go! It's a very natural looking bronzer, which is great because I don't like too dark bronzers, especially because I have semi-fair skin! This product is £13. 

Hopefully you all liked this post! I will most definately be making more posts like this as they are really fun to make and to look at!

What have you bought recently?

4 comments:

  1. I love that MAC tan pigment, its such a flattering colour! I haven't been buying a lot of makeup recently but I do have my eye on the new Benefit brow product. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful - I've been wearing it everyday, it's well worth it! I have my eye on that product too. I sure will! (:

      Delete
  2. I am so tempted to pick up MAC Soft Ochre. Would love to hear what you think of it!

    -Tina (tinaknights.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used it long enough to give you a full review, but it is so far a really good product! It makes a great base for eyeshadows - it makes them appear more pigmented, it also doesn't crease and it makes the eyeshadows last for a pretty long time. It's definitely worth trying out - maybe go to your local MAC store and ask an artist there to try it on your eyelids, along with an eye shadow on top (just to see if it works) and wear the product throughout the day and if you're happy with it then definitely go back and buy it! (:

      Delete