Saturday, 30 August 2014

Drugstore Favourites | August 2014

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thank you again for over one hundred followers - it's crazy! 
So today I thought I would share with you my Drugstore Favourites for the month of August. I will try and do these each month, depending on if I use new products or if I buy new products, because I don't want to bore you with the same products all the time! Anyway - let's have a look at some of my favourite products!

My August Drugstore Favourites:



Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation ~ £11.99 ~ GOSH, that's a mouthful! If you saw My Top Four Drugstore Foundations (click here if you want to read a mini review on this product) blog post you would know that I love this product, it's my go-to foundation for when I have a bad skin day. Out of all the foundations that I have tried it is probably the best at covering up blemishes. I've really been loving this product for August because it's not heavy at all on the skin, and it's personally an appropriate foundation for all-year-round. 
*Did you know that this product is an exact dupe for the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation?*
♥ Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara "Black Drama" - £7.99 ~ If someone was to show me just the brush of this mascara I would instantly be put off of this product, because of how clumpy and odd the wand looks. But like everyone says "don't judge a book by it's cover." Despite how the wand looks this mascara is not clumpy at all on the lashes. It adds a lot of volume whilst thickening and darkening the lashes, which is what I want I tend to look for in a mascara!
♥ Soap & Glory Lid Stuff "What's Nude" ~ £10 ~ This is my favourite eye shadow quad, it has the most natural looking, blendable, creamy eyeshadows that a quad could have. I've actually been using and loving this palette since June, shhhh! I really recommend these eyeshadows for anyone who loves simple and natural eye shadow looks. And this palette is great for back to school, as schools can be really strict on make-up, but this product is so natural looking that no one will realise that you're wearing eye shadow!
♥ Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer ~ £4.19 ~ I'm pretty sure everyone and their mother loves this concealer (literally, my mum loves this product). Not only is this concealer extremely affordable but so far it is better than any high-end concealer that I have tried for covering up my spots. I recommend this for concealing darkness under your eyes, for spots, for blemishes and for concealing anything else. It does a really great job at hiding imperfections!
♥ Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain "025 Cannes Crush" ~ £7.99 ~ I did a full review on this product (click here to go and see it) and I've been in love with this product ever since I bought it. I love coral lip products, and this one is now my favourite lip gloss/lip stain. You can build up the pigmentation of this product or you can make it extremely natural (which is what I prefer to do.) 
Do you know of any coral lip products that are more on the orange side, rather than the pink side, that you can recommend to me? I would love to know!

I hope you lovely people enjoyed this mini favourites review - I hope you all have been having a great week!

What have been your favourite drugstore product?

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Falsies and Collection 2000 concealer too! The Soap and Glory pallette looks lovely! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome?! It's honestly amazing. I can't stop using it :o

      Delete
  2. The shades in the soap and glory palette are gorgeous! Must pick that up!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so stunning :O YAY! :D

      Delete
  3. Really want to try the Soap and Glory lid stuff palette, looks lovely! Just found your blog and really enjoying having a read, I think it will be a new favourite haha! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great product! Aww thank you soo much, it really means a lot (:

      Delete
  4. Well done on the 100 lovely! Thats amazing!
    I really love the look of those S&G eyeshadows, everything I've tried from them so far has been great!
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I love S&G they have such great quality products, the palette is definitely worth checking out! :D

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried The Falsies in forever - need to pick it up again! Love the collection concealer too, it's a great budget all around product :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely mascara! I loveee the concealer, it's such amazing quality for the price! :o

      Delete
  6. This post has reminded me of how much I love The Falsies mascara... I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can find out what to do in my blog post http://sorryimearly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-award.html Your blog is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete